It has been a great Spring/Summer so far. We took the kids to Galveston beach for the first time, took them to the Bluebonnet Festival in Chappell Hill, TX. We bought an RV to take the kids camping in. So far, we have taken one trip and it was a blast. Grandmommy Brazzell went with us. We have another RV trip planned for Memorial weekend.




Jake loves to be outside!!
I love my family!!!


Lauren is such a girly girl!
Mike and I are doing well. He is still working for SWN, and I am still loving staying at home with my babies. I am involved with MOMS and in a workout class at our church. I am on a journey to get healthy and in shape! So far, I have lost 36 pounds, and am about halfway to my goal. I have learned a lot about myself and my body. I have gained so many new friendships that I absolutely cherish. I hope to inspire other moms to get fit for their family!
I love my family!!!


Lauren is such a girly girl!
Lauren just turned 1 in March. She started walking a few weeks before then. She is really getting steady on her feet and can move, sometimes a lot quicker than me! :) I think she has picked up some things that 'Bubba' does because she sure is stubborn and definitely knows what she wants! She loves to sit on her pink couch and look at books like a big girl. Her favorite toy is her pink cookie jar shape sorter and any baby doll. Lauren has quite the personality and will shake
her head at you when she is getting in trouble, as to tell us 'no'! She was ok with going into the nursery, up until about a month ago. She is not so happy when mommy leaves. Lauren loves to be held 24/7 and will let you know when she is not happy about something. It is so easy to make her laugh...she has such a sweet spirit and loves to be entertained.
her head at you when she is getting in trouble, as to tell us 'no'! She was ok with going into the nursery, up until about a month ago. She is not so happy when mommy leaves. Lauren loves to be held 24/7 and will let you know when she is not happy about something. It is so easy to make her laugh...she has such a sweet spirit and loves to be entertained. Mike and I are doing well. He is still working for SWN, and I am still loving staying at home with my babies. I am involved with MOMS and in a workout class at our church. I am on a journey to get healthy and in shape! So far, I have lost 36 pounds, and am about halfway to my goal. I have learned a lot about myself and my body. I have gained so many new friendships that I absolutely cherish. I hope to inspire other moms to get fit for their family!

No comments:
Post a Comment