Thursday, July 9, 2009

A day in the life...

Lauren is 4 months old today! It feels like yesterday that I was seeing her for the first time. She has brought so much joy and laughter to us...can't ever imagine life without her.

Finally got around to taking pics of their rooms. I had everything picked out for their rooms and decorated the minute after I found out if I was having a boy or girl. I used to sit in the middle of their floors and arrange and organize and re-arrange.




This is Jake's room. It is all boy and done in a Sports theme. The quilt on the wall was done by a lady that works with Mike. It is personalized for Jake...this is my favorite thing! It also has a pillow to match.




Lauren's room is done in Shabby Chic pink and green. Feels so girly when you walk in there...maybe all the pink??lol My sister and I recovered and refinished a lamp that was my great-grandmother's. I wish I had a "before" picture. Love this lamp...I remember it in my Nannie's apartment by her chair.




The baby wreath on the wall was done by my sister! It has a bouquet of a dozen roses made out of baby socks. Love love love it!






My sweet Jakob....never too busy to pose for the camera...even after getting a shot today at the doctor! Note the shirt: Future Heartbreaker - you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment