Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jake and Lauren

Today, Lauren rolled from her tummy to her back. Guess she got tired of the position I put her in. LOL She is getting big so fast. Laughs a lot, loves to "talk". She is even playing with her toes now...so cute! I absolutely love having a girl to dress up in all the cute fru-fru things. Can't wait for our first mani/pedi!
Jakob went through a period of testing me A LOT! Lately (the past couple of weeks), he is really starting to understand directions and do what I tell him to do...closing doors, picking up toys, not doing something when I say "no". I'm sure this is just a phase, too. :) When he does get in trouble, he will come lay his head on my lap or give me a kiss....so sweet! There was a period of time where he stopped saying "momma", but yesterday he would not stop saying it! I am really ready for him to start talking. ECI (Early Childhood Intervention) is coming back to the house next Monday to try to let us know what we can help him with. Textbook, he should be saying about 10-20 words, but he only says 2, with a LOT of babble! The pediatrician did not seem to think it was a big deal...apparently boys do not always follow the textbook milestones. I just want to help him out as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment