Monday, July 13, 2009
Friends are friends forever!
Today was such a great day. The beginning of a week that I was dreading because of Mike being gone. My sweet friend invited me, Jake and Lauren over for a playdate and dinner. Jake and Luke (Amanda's boy) played so good together. It was so much fun to watch them interact. Amanda fixed chocolate covered strawberries (for a snack BEFORE lunch...yes, a girl after my own heart!), lasagna and an amazing cookie pie dessert. Lauren even got a good deal out of it....being held (which she adores :) as much as she wanted! Dinner was great, conversation was relaxed...I actually got waited on and got to eat my dinner HOT! So Amanda and I decided to go out for a quick spin on the golf cart to see the neighborhood (which I would not mind moving to) while Chad watched all 3 kids! What a brave man...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment